Electrical Apparatus provides full rebar services to meet the needs of any electric rotor project. We developed our rebar process nearly four decades ago and have come a long way with the help of our skilled workers. Let our experience and expertise work for you! Contact us today for a quote by filling out the form on the right side of the page.
Over the decades, we have fine-tuned the rotor rebarring process. Electric Apparatus provides efficient, knowledgeable services to our customers - so you never have to worry about the finished product. (To learn more about rebar and your rotors, just request a quote using the form on this page.)
Here is a sneak peak at our winning process:
- We immediately record rotor dimensions and runouts when they arrive.
- Bar material is then removed from the rotor core and analyzed so we may duplicate the original bar conductivity.
- Copper allow bars are fabricated to each, individual slot configuration for the tightest interference fit possible.
- Endrings are welded to the rotor using a specialized process.
- Rotor is precision machined and balanced to .1 mils.
- We implement strict quality control standards at each step of the rebar process to ensure perfection every step of the way.
- When we are ready to ship, rotors are packages in protective wrapping and crating to make sure it is delivered to you in perfect condition.
Get Your Free Rotor Repair
Address: 308 W. Palmer Street
Charlotte, NC 28203
Download our quick quote link to your
desktop for easy access.